Oasis UK is inspired and motivated by the life, teaching and example of Jesus. It informs our radically inclusive ethos and drives our passionate belief that each human being is equally important, has intrinsic God-given worth and is uniquely valuable. We hope that our five ethos values (or behaviours) of inclusion, relationships, equality, hope and perseverance permeate everything we do and are obvious wherever and whenever you encounter Oasis.
Our five ethos values:
- A passion to include everyone
- A desire to treat everyone equally, respecting differences
- A commitment to healthy and open relationships
- A deep sense of hope that things can change and be transformed
- A sense of perseverance to keep going for the long haul
Our vision is for community – a place where everyone is included, makes a contribution and reaches their God-given potential.